Men's X-Large Black/Silver Regular Compression Shorts (9336340559344) by 2XU®. Whether at the gym, on the field, on the court or pounding the pavement the 2XU Core Compression Shorts provide powerful muscle support and protection to the upper leg. Pair back with 2XU compression socks or calf sleeves for graduated compression benefits.
|Fabric (Back): PWX 105D - 65% Nylon/35% Elastane (Invista LYCRA™)|
|Fabric (Front): PWX 70D. 72% Nylon/28% Elastane (Invista LYCRA™)|
- Compression support to adductor, glute, quad and hamstring muscles to reduce muscle vibration
- PWX 70D front and 105D back panels
- Drawstring Waistband for secure fit
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafing
- Reduced muscle fatigue and soreness
- Reduced muscle damage and risk of overuse injuries
- Improved performance
- Improved muscle alignment
- Increased agility
- Lightweight yet powerful PWX fabrics
- Durable yarns that outlasts the competition
- Multi-directional stretch
- Flexible and breathable
- Moisture wicking yarns to help keep you dry
- UPF50+ sun protection
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like color.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
Driven by a relentless pursuit to multiply human performance, 2XU® is the world’s most advanced technical apparel company that was launched when former professional triathlete Jamie Hunt turned his passion for sport into an obsession with performance fabrics. Its garments are backed by almost a decade of research from the world renowned Australian Institute of Sport (AIS) and RMIT University. Over the past 13 years, the company has developed a compression fabric that is highly powerful, lightweight and flexible for the ultimate performance. It features durable high-filament nylon yarns and the most powerful and long-lasting elastane yarns for consistent power, shape and comfort with repeated wear. 2XU compression has a controlled graduation profile to increase blood flow, reduce blood lactate and increase lymphatic drainage. From development through to production, 2XU compression garments are tested using the medically certified Salzmann device. NBA teams, NFL teams, the US Navy SEALs, Olympians, world champions and celebrities all choose to train, perform and recover in 2XU.