Unisex X-Large Black Compression Calf Guards (9336340101314) by 2XU®. 1 Pair. Lighter than calf sleeves, the 2XU Compression Calf Guards are great for training or competitions. Extremely powerful, breathable and engineered Repeated muscle vibration is directly related to causing fatigue, muscle damage and shin splints. A versatile item that allows athletes to use their preferred sock and can also be worn under a wetsuit making transition times faster during triathlon.
- Sold in Pairs.
|Quantity: 1 Pair|
- High power PWX FLEX compression fabric with optimal breathability and flexibility supports the shin and calf muscles
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe for greater comfort
- High filament yarns for dryness - wicks sweat from the skin to the fabric exterior
- Antibacterial and UPF50+ sun protection
- Graduated compression to promote increased circulation for recovery
- Highest power denier targeted support to calf + shins
- Reduced fatigue in lower legs through less muscle oscillation
- Reduced muscle soreness
- Greater power output
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like color.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
Driven by a relentless pursuit to multiply human performance, 2XU® is the world’s most advanced technical apparel company that was launched when former professional triathlete Jamie Hunt turned his passion for sport into an obsession with performance fabrics. Its garments are backed by almost a decade of research from the world renowned Australian Institute of Sport (AIS) and RMIT University. Over the past 13 years, the company has developed a compression fabric that is highly powerful, lightweight and flexible for the ultimate performance. It features durable high-filament nylon yarns and the most powerful and long-lasting elastane yarns for consistent power, shape and comfort with repeated wear. 2XU compression has a controlled graduation profile to increase blood flow, reduce blood lactate and increase lymphatic drainage. From development through to production, 2XU compression garments are tested using the medically certified Salzmann device. NBA teams, NFL teams, the US Navy SEALs, Olympians, world champions and celebrities all choose to train, perform and recover in 2XU.