Elastic Crossbar-Black Foam by BSN Sports®. Teach the proper techniques of pole vaulting and high jumping safely using the Elastic Practice Crossbar. Since the elastic material keeps the crossbar securely in place jump after jump, you won't have to worry about pausing to replace the bar in the middle of practice. Athletes can focus on developing their technique during practice, so they can clear the bar easily during official meets. Great for both high jump and pole vault standards, this crossbar is a safe and effective way to train your field team.
|Activity: Track & Field|
|Color Family: Black|
|Material: Foam, Elastic|
|Product Use/Compatibility: Pole vaulting|
|Product Weight: 0.5 lb.|
- Elastic crossbar stretches to provide a dependable, but flexible, bar for track and field practice jumps
- Foam padding minimizes injuries sustained during jumping and vaulting
- Great for practicing pole vaults and high jumps before big meets
- Loops on each end provide a secure connection to prevent the crossbar from detaching during jumps
- Designed to fit high jump and pole vault standards for effective practice sessions
- Developed with modern technology and innovation
- Crafted only from the highest quality materials
- Made with quality and safety in mind
Starting with BSN founder selling tennis nets out of the trunk of his car, BSN Sports® has built a company around one core principle - SERVICE. There is nothing more important to BSN, and nothing that sets BSN apart more, than the maniacal focus BSN has on serving you: School Administrators, Athletic Directors and Coaches who impact more lives in a year than most people do in a lifetime.