Professional Pro-Mold™ Gray Backboard Padding (1092002) by Gared®. Safeguard your players with PMCE Pro-Mold™ bolt-on basketball backboard padding. PMCE backboard padding offers an unmatched combination of softness to touch, yet durability to last. Better yet, GARED's padding passes the flexibility test, so you can bend it without tearing, unlike competitors' products. Pads will universally fit any 72" backboard with a 2" channel. Installation is simple with the included durable bolt hardware and sag-resistant center rod. One pad kit protects one backboard.
- Indoor use only.
|Play Level: FIBA, IBL, NAIA, NBA, NCAA, NFHS|
|Material: Polyurethane foam|
|Dimensions (H x W x L): 5.00" x 20.25" x 46.20" (12.70 cm x 51.44 cm x 117.35 cm)|
|Weight 20.90 lb / 9.48 kg|
- High-density polyurethane foam with a tough outer skin helps keep players and equipment safe
- Fits most standard 72" wide glass or acrylic indoor basketball backboards
- Reinforced, pre-drilled bolt holes and included hardware make installation simple
- Meets NCAA™, NBA™ and NFHS standards for use at all levels of play
- Soft, durable backboard padding made from high density polyurethane foam with tough outer skin
- Reinforced, pre-drilled bolt holes for easy installation
- Meets NCAA, NBA & NFHS specifications
- Created by professionals to meet your requirements
- Backboard Padding
- Mounting Hardware
Incorporated in 1922, Gared® is known as the industry leader in innovative product designing, precision engineering, and premium manufacturing of sporting goods. The company offers equipment for basketball, volleyball, soccer, lacrosse, tennis, football, and seating, custom designed to fit the needs of customers. The company proudly fabricates its products in the USA and its manufacturing facility is located in Noblesville, Indiana. Gared places the utmost importance on the quality of its sporting goods and guarantees their reliability and longevity, manufacturing the equipment in compliance with the safety guidelines of the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC).