E-Train 3.2" Clip Point Folding Knife by Kershaw®. The Emerson "wave shaped opening feature" is a fast, effective, and impressive way to open your knife. The patented Emerson "wave shaped feature," a small wave-shaped tab on the top of the blade that's built to catch on your pocket seam, opens the knife as you withdraw it from your pocket. This instant-open feature is a favorite among military, rescue, and law enforcement knife users.
- Not legal for sale in the following states: New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, Wisconsin, Texas, Illinois, Michigan, Massachusetts and Hawaii
- Can not be sold internationally
|Steel: 3Cr13. stonewashed finish|
|Handle: G10 front, 410 stainless steel bead-blasted back|
|Blade Length: 3.2" / 8.1 cm, unsharpened|
|Folded Length: 4.5" / 11.4 cm|
|Overall Length: 7.7" / 19.6 cm|
|Weight: 5.1 oz. / 146 g|
|Lock Type: Frame Lock|
|Blade Style: Clip Point|
- Designed by Emerson, built by Kershaw
- Unsharpened trainer model
- Thumb disk "waved shaped opening feature"
- Manual opening
- Lanyard hole
- Frame Lock - A portion of the handle (the knife frame) moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. This is a safety feature of the knife
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
But it does take a little practice. Enter the Kershaw-Emerson E-Train, Kershaw's "Emerson trainer" knife. The blade is unsharpened so you can safely practice using the "wave shaped opening feature" without endangering either your pocket or your fingers. The E-Train's G10 front scale is in "safe-training blue" for easy identification. There's a left/right reversible pocketclip so you can easily carry it with you to train whenever you have a spare moment.
Kershaw® was founded in 1974 to design and manufacture tools that knife users would be proud to own, carry, and use. This has meant that every Kershaw knife must be of the highest quality. Whether it’s a hardworking pocketknife, a hunting knife, or a special collectors’ edition, Kershaw always chooses appropriate, high-quality materials and is dedicated to intensive craftsmanship. Along with extremely tight tolerances and state-of-the-art manufacturing techniques, this ensures that Kershaw knives provide a lifetime of performance.