Seguin 3.1" Clip Point Folding Knife by Kershaw®. With a Les George design, functionality is always Job 1. You'll see it on full display in the new Seguin ("sig-EEN"). It has everything knife enthusiasts have come to expect from Les' knives and more. Because in addition to its practicality, the Seguin also offers truly eye-catching style. At nearly 5 ounces, the all-stainless-steel Seguin feels solid in-hand. It opens with authority thanks to Kershaw's SpeedSafe assisted opening and a substantial flipper.
- Not legal for sale in the following states: New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, Wisconsin, Texas, Illinois, Michigan, Massachusetts and Hawaii
- Can not be sold internationally
|Steel: 8Cr13MoV, gray PVD coating|
|Handle: Stainless steel, bead-blasted finish|
|Blade Length: 3.1" / 8 cm|
|Folded Length: 4.25" / 10.8 cm|
|Overall Length: 7.25" / 18.3 cm|
|Weight: 4.9 oz. / 139 g|
|Blade Color: Black|
|Lock Type: Frame Lock|
|Blade Style: Clip Point|
- Custom pivot and backspacer
- SpeedSafe Assisted Opening - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper, built into many Kershaw best sellers
- Frame Lock - A portion of the handle (the knife frame) moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. This is a safety feature of the knife
- Single-position - The pocketclip is in a fixed position on the knife handle, usually it is positioned for tip-down, right-handed carry, though this may vary
Added jimping on the flipper gives it additional "tooth" so it's even easier to open your knife. The Seguin's 3.1-inch blade is a perfect, mid-sized option for a full range of cutting tasks. The 8Cr13MoV blade steel takes a mean edge and is easy to re-sharpen. Gray PVD coating enhances hardness and protects the blade. The durable stainless steel handle stands up to just about any working condition-hot, cold, wet, or dry. Les even included his characteristic index finger contour for greater blade control. But it's the handle's heavily machined texture that immediately gets attention. Additional line texturing can be found on the aluminum backspacer, giving the Seguin an attractive, integrated appearance. The single-position deep-carry pocketclip wraps around the handle into an internal pocket, where it's secured with the backspacer screws. This means that the knife slides easily into its deep-carry position, without any pocketclip screws obstructing the path to the pocket. And in case you were wondering, Les named the Seguin in honor of Juan Seguín, a hero of the Texas Revolution.
Kershaw® was founded in 1974 to design and manufacture tools that knife users would be proud to own, carry, and use. This has meant that every Kershaw knife must be of the highest quality. Whether it’s a hardworking pocketknife, a hunting knife, or a special collectors’ edition, Kershaw always chooses appropriate, high-quality materials and is dedicated to intensive craftsmanship. Along with extremely tight tolerances and state-of-the-art manufacturing techniques, this ensures that Kershaw knives provide a lifetime of performance.