Static V™ Insulated Sleeping Pad (06IVKD01C) by Klymit®. Klymalite™ lofted synthetic insulation with Kings Camo pattern that blend into the backcountry. Take on the cold with the original Insulated Static V™ outfitted for hunting. Klymalite™ lofted synthetic insulation offers exceptional warmth without the noisy crinkle of other insulated pads. V-Chambers and dynamic side rails also limit the movement of air, helping warmth stay closer to the top of the pad - meaning closer to you.
|Weight: 24.1 oz. / 683 g|
|Dimensions: 72" x 23" x 2.5" / 182.9 cm x 58.4 cm x 6.4 cm|
|Inflation: 10-15 Breaths|
|Fabric: 75D Polyester|
- Perfect to enhance your comfort and safety
- Made using advanced technologies for longer operation
- Backed by quality that is second-to-none
- Body Mapping Technology: patented V-shaped design delivers support and comfort no matter how you sleep – on your side, stomach or back.
- Klymalite™ Synthetic insulation: Lightweight, compressible and durable, advanced synthetic insulation in the chambers slows the transfer of air between the top and bottom halves of the pad for improved thermal performance.
- Side Rails: Integrated into the patterning and construction, they provide a secure, comfortable sleep by centering you on the pad and inhibiting air movement while tossing and turning.
- Deep Weld Patterning: Unlike traditional pads that flatten the bag's fill, Deep Welds create expansion zones that allow your bag to fully loft beneath you for improved thermal comfort.
- Twist-Pull Valve: Secure and simple, it allows inflation in as few as 10 breaths and opens wide for rapid, complete deflation.
- Patch Kit included for emergency repairs.
At Klymit®, about a diverse group of people you'll find under one roof. Engineers, artists, athletes, explorers, woodworkers, storytellers, truck drivers - all united by one purpose: getting you to sleep outside, rain or shine, hot or cold. Ultralight or bring-it-all, Klymit has got the gear you need. Designing and testing in the Wasatch Mountains, this is what Klymit’s team does. At Klymit, they are committed to the highest level of materials and workmanship. Driven by passion for outdoors and innovation, Klymit has specially developed state-of-the-art Air Frame, Body Mapping and Lofting technologies, allowing it provide to maximum comfort, freedom of movement and support as well as insulation along with minimum weight. The brand showcases an extensive selection of gear, including everything from sleeping pads, bags, pillows as well as hammocks, blankets, camping accessories, backpacks, and many more to support you in a variety of terrains and situations.