Dual Side/Bulkhead or Square/Flat Rail Grill Mount by Magma®. This all 18-8 stainless steel mount attaches to any vertical flat surface such as bulkheads, hulls, transoms or cabin sides. Also mounts to square or flat rails. Fits HORIZONTAL RAILS up to 2-1/4" (57 mm) high by any depth or VERTICAL RAILS up to 1- 5/8" (41 mm) wide by any depth. Rod portion of mount quickly disconnects for easy storage. Some fasteners required for installation.
- Fasteners for attaching this mount to any Magma Rectangular Grill or Dual Mount (DM) Filet Table/ Cleaning Station are included with those products
- Some additional fasteners required for complete installations
- Grill and table sold separately
- Built to provide the ultimate in convenience and functionality
- Engineered with the breakthrough technology
- Delivers reliable performance under all weather conditions
- Distinctive in quality and design
Magma® is the world's leading manufacturer of boat grills and accessories. The company was founded in 1976 by two young twin sailors Jim and Jerry Mashburn, who besides their passion for sailing loved to barbecue. At first, the brothers tried to equip their boat with those porcelain metal grills available in the mid 1970's, but they quickly rusted and became unserviceable. So the twins built their own grill using high-grade stainless steel that was highly resistant to the salt water environment. Then they managed to convince other boaters that using a charcoal grill on their boats was not a crazy idea, and the demand for their product started increasing. Now, Magma grills are widely used by boaters all over the world. Along with the original charcoal grill, the company also offers round and rectangular propane models, as well a wide variety of related accessories and mounting devices made to accommodate your specific boating needs.