Gourmet Meat Thermometer by Magma®. A cut above similar products, this meat thermometer displays the correct temperature for a variety of meats and poultry. Constructed of 100% 304 Marine grade Stainless Steel with a large easy to view 2" face and red temperature indicator. Set the indicator to a desired temperature and when the needle reaches this point, cooking is complete. You'll always know when the meat being prepared is perfect and ready to serve with a Magma Gourmet Meat Thermometer.
- 100% 304 Marine Grade Stainless Steel
- Pre-Set Temperature Indicator
- Easy to read dial with Fahrenheit (°F) and Centigrade (°C) Scales
- Dial displays Correct Cooking/Grilling Temperatures for a Variety of Meats and Poultry
- Perfect for Grills, Ovens, or Broiler
- Built to provide the ultimate in convenience and functionality
- Engineered with the breakthrough technology
- Delivers reliable performance under all weather conditions
- Distinctive in quality and design
Magma® is the world's leading manufacturer of boat grills and accessories. The company was founded in 1976 by two young twin sailors Jim and Jerry Mashburn, who besides their passion for sailing loved to barbecue. At first, the brothers tried to equip their boat with those porcelain metal grills available in the mid 1970's, but they quickly rusted and became unserviceable. So the twins built their own grill using high-grade stainless steel that was highly resistant to the salt water environment. Then they managed to convince other boaters that using a charcoal grill on their boats was not a crazy idea, and the demand for their product started increasing. Now, Magma grills are widely used by boaters all over the world. Along with the original charcoal grill, the company also offers round and rectangular propane models, as well a wide variety of related accessories and mounting devices made to accommodate your specific boating needs.