32" x 40" x 3/4" Batters Box Foundation Mats by Markers®. Groundskeepers are the stars of the diamond before the players take the field. By installing these Markers Inc. Batter's Box Foundation Mats under dirt or clay on each side of the plate, grounds crews can help preserve the condition of the field and minimize the amount of maintenance required around the dish. Batters like to dig in when stepping into the box to generate the power needed to put the ball in play, and these foundations help eliminate deep holes and marks in the batting area to ensure a flat surface.
|Product Height: 0.75"|
|Product Length: 40"|
|Product Width: 32"|
- Recycled rubber material stands up to the weight of players and provides an even, slip-resistant batting surface
- Designed to help prevent deep holes and pock marks in the box areas caused by batters digging in to hit for power
- Made to be buried under 3 - 4" of dirt or clay
- Each mat measures 40" long x 32" wide with a 0.75" thickness to fit within the left and right batter's boxes
- Ideal for youth and adult baseball or softball fields
- Rigorous quality you can trust
- Made to ensure high reliability and long service life
- Durable materials for unbeatable resistance to damages
In less than 30 years, Markers® has grown from a vision with a limited product line, to a multimillion dollar company with hundreds of products spanning 3 industries, including golf, athletic, garden and yard industries. These products are marketed under the brand name of MarkSmart. Many of its product concepts developed for golf, with material modifications, led to an innovative method of marking athletic fields. Its lining kits enabled personnel to safely and permanently mark football, soccer, baseball and dozens of other athletic fields requiring lines, in about 1/3 the time previously required.