CP-L Large Black Phone/Radio Holster (0102B) by Maxpedition®. Adjustable large phone/radio holster with buckle enclosure. The CP-L holds most large radios, satellite phones, and GPS. The CP-L can also be attached to your Maxpedition backpack or be carried on the belt (upright or sideways) and has length and diameter adjustments for a perfect size fit.
- NTOA Member Tested & Recommended.
|Overall size: 4" L x 2" W x 55" H|
|Min circumference: 7"|
|Max circumference: 825"|
|Min radio height: 525"|
|Max radio height: 85"|
- 1000-denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, bartacked or "box-and-x" stitched for added strength
- Utx-duraflex™ nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Teflon™ fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- Fits both the iphone 6 and iphone 6 plus
- Built to deliver excellent levels of quality and convenience
- Extremely durable and easy to put on and remove
- Built to offer exceptional levels of durability and versatility
Founded in 2003 in Los Angeles, California, USA, Maxpedition® successfully optimized the design ethos of American military-grade MOLLE gear to suit the needs of everyday life and popularized its functionality to a global audience. Often imitated but never equaled, genuine Maxpedition gear is the benchmark against which others are compared, and it is trusted by special forces operators, law enforcement officers, adventure travelers, and prepared citizens around the world. The company’s product line includes a wide range of backpacks, sling packs, bags, pouches as well as accessories that work in unison with the Maxpedition bag or pack. Maxpedition is committed to optimizing ergonomics, creating user-friendly designs, fine-tuning construction methods, refining aesthetics, and using the highest quality materials. Plus, it puts every new product through a comprehensive panel of lab tests to ensure quality, reliability, and longevity.