HEX™ White XX-Large Dual-Density Thudd Shorts (1399838) by McDavid®. Move your game forward. Champions are made on the gridiron, where every play presents an opportunity to shine. Every time you hit the field, you should be focused on achieving your best, and not on aches and pains. McDavid understand the battles of attrition on the gridiron, because McDavid fought them as well. McDavid understand that the path to greatness can be a long and oftentimes painful one. That's why McDavid offer all of McDavid athletes the best protective gear on the market. You will find only the most useful selections for football players here.
|Material: 80% nylon/20% spandex (elastane); polyethylene foam|
|Dual-density Hex™ Technology on front of thigh for full-on protection: 14mm|
|Hex™ at hips and tailbone: 9mm|
- Hex hip pads feature newly engineered shape for more precise coverage
- Compression technology supports large muscles to help reduce pulls and fatigue
- hDc™ Moisture Management Technology is all about cool and dry
- 6-thread flat-lock technology for strength at the seams and added comfort
- Wash it, dry it, wear it
- Approved for play at all levels
- Unique design to help you show off your individuality
- Backed by quality that is second-to-none
- Made to deliver unprecedented durability and strength
McDavid® Inc. designs and markets sports medicine, sports protection, and performance apparel for active people and athletes. McDavid are relentless in McDavid pursuit of preventing injuries and enhancing performance. McDavid story began in 1969 when Dr. Robert F. McDavid Jr., the company's namesake and founder emeritus, created the first widely used protective knee brace for football. After a period of grass-roots growth, a company incorporated as McDavid Knee Guard Inc. in 1980. Today, McDavid products top the recommendation lists of pro athletes, sports medicine professionals and athletic trainers. From McDavid research-backed ankle braces to compression shorts with patented technology, McDavid products address both the broad range and the specific needs of professional - and every day - athletes across a variety of sports.