H10 Heart Rate Sensor (92075957) by Polar®. When it comes to accuracy and connectivity, Polar H10 heart rate sensor is the go-to choice. Monitor your heart rate with maximum precision and connect your heart rate to two Bluetooth training devices of your choice simultaneously. With Polar H10, heart rate monitoring is more accurate and adaptable than ever. Polar H10 comes with Polar Pro strap, a soft textile strap with improved electrodes to make sure your heart rate is measured accurately and without interference. The material is comfortable to wear, and the silicone dots and the improved buckle keep the strap firmly in place. Polar H10 is fully waterproof and transfers heart rate data in water with 5 kHz transmission. The silicone dots on the Polar Pro strap make sure the sensor stays in place through every stroke and turn.
- With Polar H10, heart rate monitoring is more accurate and adaptable than ever.
|Compatibility: iOS mobile devices: iPhone 5 and later, with iOS 11 or later; Android mobile devices with Bluetooth 4.0 capability and Android 5.0 or later|
|Updates: Via mobile phone using Polar Beat app or Polar Flow app|
|Memory: One training session|
|Battery life: 400 hours with BLE and 5 kHz transmission active|
|Battery type: CR 2025|
|Connector size: 34 x 65 x 10 mm|
|Weight: Connector 21 g. (0.74 oz.), strap 39 g. (1.38 oz.)|
|Materials: Connector: ABS, ABS + GF, PC, Stainless steel. Strap: 38% Polyamide, 29% Polyurethane, 20% Elastane, 13% Polyester, Silicone prints|
|Water resistance: 30 m (Suitable for swimming)|
|Operating temperature: -10 °C to +50 °C / 14 °F to 122 °F|
|Connectivity: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart, 5 kHz|
|Size: M-XXL: 65-93 cm|
- Precision - Widely recognized for its top precision by many sources, Polar H10 is the most accurate heart rate sensor in Polar's history
- Connectivity - Polar H10 is compatible with top fitness apps, sports and smart watches, gym equipment and many other Bluetooth and ANT+ devices. Polar H10 can be connected to Bluetooth and ANT+ devices simultaneously
- Built-in memory with Polar Beat - Polar H10 has a built-in memory for heart rate data from one training session. The data can be transferred to Polar Beat, Polar's free fitness and training app
- Suitable for swimming - The 5 kHz transmission makes sure you can monitor your heart rate even in water
- Updatable - Polar H10 keeps on improving with over-the-air software updates
- Comfort - The new Polar Pro chest strap is comfortable to wear with soft textile material, slip-preventing silicone dots and a secure buckle
- Orthostatic test - Orthostatic test records your heart rate variability and equips you with knowledge about your recovery as well as tools to optimize your training. To take the Orthostatic test you need to pair your Polar H10 with a compatible Polar sports watch
- Polar H10 heart rate sensor
- Polar Pro chest strap
- Polar H10 getting started guide
- Information note
The power of accuracy
The most accurate heart rate sensor in Polar's history, Polar H10 is polished to the max in all aspects, and gets software updates as well.
Comfort & functionality
Polar H10 comes with Polar Pro strap, a soft textile strap with high quality electrodes to make sure your heart rate is measured accurately and without interference. The material is comfortable to wear, and the silicone dots and the improved buckle keep the strap firmly in place.
Polar H10 keeps improving with over-the-air software updates.
Multiple connectivity options to fulfill your needs
Top fitness apps, gym equipment, sports and smart watches and other training devices: there are tons of options to choose from when you want to see your heart rate and record your workouts.
Two simultaneous Bluetooth connections
Connect your Polar H10 securely to two Bluetooth training devices at the same time: Your Polar watch + your bike computer, your favorite fitness app + gym equipment, your Polar watch + gym equipment; whatever combination best suits your workout.
Connect your Polar H10 to ANT+ compatible gym equipment, cycling computers and other training devices. ANT+ and Bluetooth connections can also be active at the same time.
Works with training devices, apps and on its own
Polar H10 is the perfect partner to many training devices. Thanks to Bluetooth and ANT+ you have a large variety of devices to connect to, as well as the possibility to connect to several devices at the same time.
Training devices with Bluetooth and ANT+
Polar H10 gets you the best heart rate tracking with Bluetooth and ANT+ compatible training devices. The Polar product range includes several excellent Bluetooth devices for different needs.
Train with Polar Beat or other fitness apps
Hook up Polar H10 with Polar Beat, Polar’s free fitness and training app, and get accurate real-time heart rate directly to your phone. Polar H10 works with many other top fitness apps, too, so you have a great many options to choose from.
Train in standalone mode
You can also track a single training session with Polar H10 alone. Just start a training session in the Polar Beat app, leave your phone waiting and get going.
The idea behind Polar® was to create a portable heart rate monitor that would accurately record heart rates during training. The company was founded in 1976, near the city of Oulu, Finland – a region renowned for its technological research and surrounded by some of the most challenging environments in Europe. The area was quickly identified as the perfect setting to test the company’s pioneering equipment to its limits. In 1979, Polar filed its first patent for wireless heart rate measurement and in 1982, launched the first-ever wire-free wearable heart rate monitor, changing the way athletes trained forever. Now, over 40 years after that first moment of inspiration, Polar provides the most comprehensive product range in the industry. From basic models that help motivate and inform beginners and regular exercisers to complete training systems for world champions across numerous disciplines, you’ll find everything you need to discover a winner within yourself.