Pro Mag Gold™ 30 dB Green Electronic Over-the-Head Earmuffs by Pro Ears®. Pro Ears™ Pro Mag Gold Hearing Protection Headset is the balance achieved between comfort, noise attenuation and purity of sound. The engineers at Pro Ears™ have developed a hybrid digital/analog system found exclusively in these Gold Series active hearing protectors.
|Noise Reduction Rating (NRR): 30 dB|
|Type of Work: Electronic|
|Weight: 13.5 oz.|
- Maximum hearing protection
- Great for range masters and NRA shooting instructors
- Better than isolation headphones for blocking out unwanted noise while listening to music
- Enjoy high fidelity sound while protecting your hearing
- Best firearms shooting protection in covered or indoor shooting ranges
- Ideal for use with all handguns
- Scanner compatible for motor sports spectators
- Apple iPod™, CD, motor sports scanner or radio compatible using a 3.5 mm mini jack
To further enhance the natural sound quality, gold connectors are used on these Pro Ears hearing protection devices, along with high quality amplifiers and microphones to reduce impedance. Advancements in DLSC technology for compression turn an impulse sound wave from a gunshot into a soft, audible pop in the ProEars Pro Mag Gold NRR 33 dB Electronic Ear Muffs. Finely engineered circuitry with proprietary programming has reduced attack time to 1.5 milliseconds. Adjustable gain control is provided so the industry leading sound amplification can match the shooter's situational needs.
Pro Ears® is one of the world’s most reputed manufacturers of advanced electronic ear and hearing protection for shooting, hunting and industrial applications. Its superior technology allows the competitive shooter, hunter and law enforcement agent to hear every sound, including conversation, even during high volume noise spikes. Pro Ears does not accept any compromise between ear protection and your listening experience, which is why each and every of its electronic earmuffs provides a perfect balance between comfort, noise attenuation and purity of sound.