Hydroshock-X Pivoting™ 3-Blade Chisel 125 gr Crossbow Screw-In Fixed Broadheads (R2001) by Ramcat®. 3 Pieces. Crossbow broadhead featuring deep lobes in the cutting tip which create an air foil that drafts wind over the blades eliminating wind planing. Features off set blades, one piece stainless steel body and 0.032" thick blades that are sharpened both front and back for cutting on entry and as the arrow pulls out on shots that don't pass through game.
- This product is Non-Returnable.
|Weight: 125 gr|
|Cutting Diameter: 1.5"|
|Blade Thickness: 0.032"|
- Deep lobes on tip creates airfoil for better flight
- Offset blades sharpened on both sides
- Blades fold forward to cut in both directions
- Pivoting Blade technology
- Field-point accuracy is standard with ramcat patented concave-scooped tip
- Cantilevered blades provide increased cut, penetration and accuracy
- Two o-ring system eliminates thread slip so broadhead remains 100% concentric
- Blades rotate forward when broadhead moves rearward in an animal or pulled from a target
The Ramcat® is a wickedly accurate, absolutely devastating broadhead. Much more than a cut-on-contact or chisel-tip broadhead, the tip of every Ramcat is a purpose-driven, technically superior design with a multi-faceted focus: Concave scoops create an airfoil that eliminate wind planing and forces air to slip over the ferrule and arrow shaft for best-in-class accuracy and impact energy; On impact, the airfoil creates an outward force on flesh, pushing it away from the shaft for exceptional penetration and a massive wound channel. This performance is achieved with any recurve, compound or crossbow, at any speed. Today’s lineup of Ramcat broadheads are the most advanced, best performing, best value for bowhunters.