3-in-1 Spec Ops Soft Shell Jacket (3945) by Rothco®. Size: 3X-Large. Rothco's 3-in-1 Spec Ops Soft Shell Jacket offers 3-season extreme cold weather protection with a tactical edge. The 3-in-1 jacket features 100% polyester waterproof outer shell with a warm removable fleece liner; wear them together or individually based on your climate conditions. The outer shell of the soft shell jacket is equipped with tons of storage options for all your essential gear; the jacket has two zippered shoulder pockets with wire pass through port, two slash chest pockets, dual zipper back pocket, two interior zippered pockets, and a double layer reinforced forearm zipper pocket.
|Material: Polyester, Polyester, Fleece|
|Material Specs: 100% Polyester Jacket/100% Polyester Fleece Liner|
|Product Origin: CHN|
- 3-In-1 Spec Ops Soft Shell Jacket
- 100% Polyester Waterproof Outer Shell
- Warm Removable Fleece Liner
- Two Zippered Shoulder Pockets With Wire Pass Through Ports
- Two Slash Chest Pockets And Dual Zipper Back Pocket
- Two Zippered Interior Pockets
- Double Layered Reinforced Forearm Zippered Pocket
- Adjustable Elastic Wrist Cuffs With Hook & Loop Closure And Waist Cord For Customized Fit
- Detachable Stow Away Hood For Even More Versatility
- 4" X 4" Loop Fields For Morale Patches And Insignia
- Built to last, comfortable, and stylish
- Made from innovative materials using modern-day technologies
- Made to provide impeccable quality
For a comfortable, customized fit, the tactical jacket features adjustable elastic wrist cuffs with hook & loop closure, adjustable waist cord and a detachable stow away hood with drawstring and underarm ventilation zippers. Each side of the jacket has a 4" x 4" shoulder loop field for hook & loop morale and insignia patches. The removable polyester fleece liner has a full-length zipper for attachment to the jacket as well as attachment points at the back of the neck and sleeve cuffs.
Rothco® is a top manufacturer of high-grade military, tactical, outdoor, and survival products. Established in 1953 by Milton Somberg, the company started dealing with clothing and World War II army surplus and over time it became the biggest manufacturer of military clothing and gear in America. Today Rothco® provides a wide assortment of first-rate clothing, military and tactical gear, headwear, footwear, outerwear, camo and paracord products, bags and packs, personal accessories and novelties, etc.