8" x 4" x 8.5" ACU Digital Camo Advanced Tactical Shoulder Bag (2348) by Rothco®. Rothco's Advanced Tactical Bag is made of durable denier polyester and has multiple versatile pouches for maximum storage making it an ideal every day Carry (EDC) bag. This MOLLE compatible tactical shoulder bag features a small zippered side pouch, large side pouch with drawstring closure, two exterior zippered pockets, two inside pockets in the main compartment, and an exterior cell phone pouch. Front flap closure with quick release buckle is designed to keep the contents of the survival bag secure. A 2" wide adjustable padded shoulder strap with a quick release buckle and a three padded back area are included on the tactical bag for added comfort.
|Dimensions: 8" x 4" x 8.5"|
|Front Pocket: 6" x 7.5"|
|Rear Pocket: 7" x 7.5"|
|Color: ACU Digital Camo|
|Closures & Fasteners: Flap, Buckle|
|Material Specs: 600 Denier Polyester|
- MOLLE Compatible Tactical Shoulder Bag Is Made Of Durable Denier Polyester
- Small Zippered Side Pouch And Large Side Pouch With Drawstring Closure And Hook & Loop Tie Down
- Front Flap Closure With Quick Release Buckle And Two Exterior Zippered Pockets
- Exterior Cell Phone Pouch With Quick Release Buckle
- 2" Wide Adjustable Padded Shoulder Strap With Quick Release Buckle And Hook
- Main Compartment Contains 2 Inside Pockets And Drawstring Close Top
- Three Padded Areas On Back Of Bag For Added Comfort
- Exterior Zippered Pocket With Inside And Outside Pouch
Rothco® is a top manufacturer of high-grade military, tactical, outdoor, and survival products. Established in 1953 by Milton Somberg, the company started dealing with clothing and World War II army surplus and over time it became the biggest manufacturer of military clothing and gear in America. Today Rothco® provides a wide assortment of first-rate clothing, military and tactical gear, headwear, footwear, outerwear, camo and paracord products, bags and packs, personal accessories and novelties, etc.