Move Out™ 14.5" x 21" x 8" ACU Digital Camo Tactical Backpack (2298) by Rothco®. Rothco's Move Out Tactical/Travel Backpack is a versatile backpack that can be carried in three different ways and offers a massive amount of storage and organization.
|Color: ACU Digital Camo|
|Closures & Fasteners: Zipper, Buckle, Hook and Loop|
|Dimensions: 21" x 14.5" x 8"|
|Material Specs: 900D Polyester|
|Certification: ISO Certified|
- The Tactical Travel Bag Can Be Carried In Three Different Ways: Top Carry Handle, Side Carry Handle, And Adjustable Shoulder Straps With D-Rings
- Large Zippered Back Pouch Allows The Shoulder Straps To Be Tucked Away To Fully Convert To A Travel Bag
- Large Zippered Expandable Main Compartment With Two Interior Adjustable Tie Down Straps With Quick Release Buckles
- Zippered Organizer Compartment Contains A Pen Holder, ID Holder, And A Inner Pouch With Hook And Loop Closure
- Zippered Pouch Contains Three Separate Inner Zippered Pouches
- Front Zippered Mesh Pouch For Additional Storage Military Bag Is MOLLE Compatible With Front MOLLE Loops
- Durable Denier Polyester Material With Reinforced Stitching
- Waist Strap With Quick Release Buckle
Rothco® is a top manufacturer of high-grade military, tactical, outdoor, and survival products. Established in 1953 by Milton Somberg, the company started dealing with clothing and World War II army surplus and over time it became the biggest manufacturer of military clothing and gear in America. Today Rothco® provides a wide assortment of first-rate clothing, military and tactical gear, headwear, footwear, outerwear, camo and paracord products, bags and packs, personal accessories and novelties, etc.