G.I. Type Speedlace 4 Black Men's 10" Combat Boots (5094-4) by Rothco®. Rothco's G.I. Type Speedlace Combat Boot is a military-style boot that is constructed of a durable all-leather upper and a padded leather collar. Designed to endure wet / humid jungle-type terrain, Rothco's Combat Boots are built with tactical elements to increase grip, protection, and stability. The lacing system featured on the G.I. Type boots consists of brass coated speedhooks and eyelets for a quick and easy way to securely tighten your boots. While you are on the move, the vulcanized rubber outsole provides greater traction to prevent you from slipping and falling in rugged environments. For all-day comfort and support, the tactical combat boots come with a removable cushion insole, internal steel shank, and a padded leather collar. Built to withstand the stress of combat, the 10" military combat boots are constructed with a resilient action leather upper and vamp.
|US Size: 4|
|UK Size: 3.5|
|EU Size: 36|
|Boot Shaft Height: 10"|
|Closures and Fasteners: Laces|
|Material: Leather, Steel, Rubber|
|Material Specs: Leather Upper, Rubber Sole|
|Weather: All Weather|
- Brass coated combo lacing system consisting of 6 speedhook and 2 lower eyelets for a quick and easy way to securely tie your combat training boots
- While traveling through wet / humid jungle terrain, the vulcanized rubber outsole provides enhanced traction to prevent you from slipping and falling
- Removable cushion insole and steel shank supplies all-day support
- Action leather vamp and upper structure
- The army combat boot provides high ankle support with an overall height of 10"
- Padded leather collar comfortably supports your ankle
- Designed for combat, combat training, and airsoft / paintball play
Rothco® is a top manufacturer of high-grade military, tactical, outdoor, and survival products. Established in 1953 by Milton Somberg, the company started dealing with clothing and World War II army surplus and over time it became the biggest manufacturer of military clothing and gear in America. Today Rothco® provides a wide assortment of first-rate clothing, military and tactical gear, headwear, footwear, outerwear, camo and paracord products, bags and packs, personal accessories and novelties, etc.