3 L Black MOLLE Backstrap Hydration System (2830) by Rothco®. The 3 L MOLLE Backstrap Hydration System is engineered to effectively transport water while on the go. The hydration pack is ideal for anyone in the field or planning to be outdoors for an extended period of time (hiking, camping, and festivals). Constructed with a durable denier polyester (Multicam 1000 Denier Nylon) and polyurethane bladder with neoprene covered hose, Rothco's Hydration pack has been designed hold the weight of 3 L of liquid. The neoprene covered plastic hose with soft bite valve features and on/off switch which prevents dripping when not in use. Durable, lightweight and efficient Rothco's MOLLE hydration pack provides you with the hydration you need while outdoors.
|Volume: 3 L|
|Material Specs: 600 Denier Polyester (Multicam 1000 Denier Nylon)|
|Certification: ISO Certified|
- 3 Rows Of MOLLE Compatible Loops For Attaching Additional Gear To The Pack
- Neoprene Covered Plastic Hose With Soft Bite Valve
- Bite Valve With On-Off Switch Prevents Dripping
- Reinforced Backpack Straps With Quick Release Buckles Are Designed To Carry The Weight Of The 3 L Bladder
- Front Screw Crap Allows You To Easily Fill The Hydration System
- Front And Top Carry Handles
- Back Flap Enables Quick Insertion Of The Bladder
- Durable Denier Polyester Material (Multicam Features 1000 Denier Nylon)
- Polyurethane Bladder Reduces Sweating And Leakage Of Liquids In The Pack
Rothco® is a top manufacturer of high-grade military, tactical, outdoor, and survival products. Established in 1953 by Milton Somberg, the company started dealing with clothing and World War II army surplus and over time it became the biggest manufacturer of military clothing and gear in America. Today Rothco® provides a wide assortment of first-rate clothing, military and tactical gear, headwear, footwear, outerwear, camo and paracord products, bags and packs, personal accessories and novelties, etc.