Black Raider II 3" Spear Point Fixed Knife with Sheath by Rothco®. Rothco's Black Raider II Boot Knife features a 3" durable stainless steel blade and measures 6.5" overall, designed in classic dagger style. The Boot Knife includes a leather sheath with clip and snap closure and can be attached to your boot, clipped to your belt, pocket or backpack.
- Not legal for sale in the following states: New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, Wisconsin, Texas, Illinois, Michigan, Massachusetts and Hawaii
- Can not be sold internationally
|Overall Length: 6.5"|
|Blade Length: 3"|
|Blade Material: Stainless Steel|
|Product Origin: TWN|
|UPC Label on Product: No|
|Blade Color: Black|
|Blade Style: Spear Point|
- Built to last, comfortable, and stylish
- Made from innovative materials using modern-day technologies
- Made to provide impeccable quality
- Leather Sheath with Clip
Rothco® is a top manufacturer of high-grade military, tactical, outdoor, and survival products. Established in 1953 by Milton Somberg, the company started dealing with clothing and World War II army surplus and over time it became the biggest manufacturer of military clothing and gear in America. Today Rothco® provides a wide assortment of first-rate clothing, military and tactical gear, headwear, footwear, outerwear, camo and paracord products, bags and packs, personal accessories and novelties, etc.