EMS Rescue Blue Bag (2743) by Rothco®. Rothco's EMS Rescue Bag is made of heavy-duty water resistant 1000D polyester material and features tons of pockets and dividers for all your emergency medical equipment. Rothco EMS Bag has 2 side pockets, 2 interior pockets with an additional 4 section divider for shears and instruments, detachable and adjustable shoulder strap and Star of Life Emblem printed on the front.
- Accessories not included
- Can not be sold internationally
|Dimensions: 6" H x 6-1/2" D x 12-1/2" L|
|Material Specs: 1000D Polyester|
|UPC Label on Product: Yes|
- Carry Your Emergency Medical Equipment In This Durable Polyester Shoulder Bag
- 2 Side Pockets
- 2 Interior Pockets With An Additional 4 Section Divider For Shears And Instruments
- Detachable And Adjustable 1-1/2" Nylon Web Shoulder Strap
- Features Star Of Life Emblem
- Built to last, comfortable, and stylish
- Made from innovative materials using modern-day technologies
- Made to provide impeccable quality
Rothco® is a top manufacturer of high-grade military, tactical, outdoor, and survival products. Established in 1953 by Milton Somberg, the company started dealing with clothing and World War II army surplus and over time it became the biggest manufacturer of military clothing and gear in America. Today Rothco® provides a wide assortment of first-rate clothing, military and tactical gear, headwear, footwear, outerwear, camo and paracord products, bags and packs, personal accessories and novelties, etc.