Cold Steel™ Leather Neck-Semper Fi 6.75" Clip Point Rubber Training Knife by Rothco®. Leather Neck - Semper Fi, Commonly Used In Solo Practice, Training Drills, Demonstrations, Airsoft and Paintball, As Realistic As Possible But Without The Extreme Danger and Risk Associated with an Actual Knife, The Santoprene Rubber Blades are Soft Enough to Prevent The Likelihood of Most Bodily Injury, It Is Recommended That Face and Eye Protection Is Utilized when Using This Product.
- Not legal for sale in the following states: New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, Wisconsin, Texas, Illinois, Michigan, Massachusetts and Hawaii
- Can not be sold internationally
|Material Specs: Santoprene Rubber, Santoprene Rubber|
|Product Origin: TWN|
|Blade Length: 6.75"|
|Blade Color: Black|
|Blade Style: Clip Point|
- Built to last, comfortable, and stylish
- Made from innovative materials using modern-day technologies
- Made to provide impeccable quality
Rothco® is a top manufacturer of high-grade military, tactical, outdoor, and survival products. Established in 1953 by Milton Somberg, the company started dealing with clothing and World War II army surplus and over time it became the biggest manufacturer of military clothing and gear in America. Today Rothco® provides a wide assortment of first-rate clothing, military and tactical gear, headwear, footwear, outerwear, camo and paracord products, bags and packs, personal accessories and novelties, etc.