Cold Steel™ Recon 7" Tanto Rubber Training Knife by Rothco®. Cold Steel's Recon Tanto Rubber Training Knife is made of a 7" Santoprene Rubber blade. This 11 ¾" knife is soft enough to prevent the likelihood of most bodily injury, and perfect for Solo Practicing, Training Drills, Demonstrations, and Airsoft and Paintball.
- Not legal for sale in the following states: New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, Wisconsin, Texas, Illinois, Michigan, Massachusetts and Hawaii
- Can not be sold internationally
|Material: Leather, Canvas|
|Product Origin: TWN|
|Blade Length: 7"|
|Overall Length: 11.75"|
|Blade Material: Rubber|
|Blade Color: Black|
|Blade Style: Tanto|
- Built to last, comfortable, and stylish
- Made from innovative materials using modern-day technologies
- Made to provide impeccable quality
Rothco® is a top manufacturer of high-grade military, tactical, outdoor, and survival products. Established in 1953 by Milton Somberg, the company started dealing with clothing and World War II army surplus and over time it became the biggest manufacturer of military clothing and gear in America. Today Rothco® provides a wide assortment of first-rate clothing, military and tactical gear, headwear, footwear, outerwear, camo and paracord products, bags and packs, personal accessories and novelties, etc.