Vintage Vietnam Olive Drab Men's Ripstop Fatigue Pants (47" Waist) (4388) by Rothco®. Modeled after military specifications, the Vietnam Era Fatigue Pants are built to withstand wear and tear with a rip-stop construction. The Vietnam fatigues are made for long-lasting wear with a durable, lightweight, and comfortable rip-stop cotton construction. Featuring six versatile pockets, including two authentic front slash pockets, the uniform pants allow you to store your everyday essentials while traveling around. The waist tabs on each side of the military pants can be adjusted for the ideal fit around your waist. Rothco's Vietnam Fatigue Pants are more than just classic military pants; they are the perfect pair of everyday pants!
|Waist Size: 47"|
|Color: Olive Drab|
|Closures and Fasteners: Zipper|
|Material: Cotton, Rip-Stop|
|Material Specs: 100% Cotton|
|Pocket Quantity: 6|
- Vietnam era fatigue pants are built to withstand wear and tear with a rip-stop construction
- Made of a lightweight, soft and comfortable cotton material for long-lasting wear
- Six versatile pockets allow you to store a variety of essentials
- Two authentic front slash pockets
- Two button down pleated bellow cargo pockets
- Two button down back pockets
- Zipper fly front
- Adjustable waist tabs for the ideal fit
- Modeled after military specifications
- The perfect all-purpose pants – great as military, outdoor, work, or everyday pants
This product is professionally and meticulously designed to provide superior durability you are looking for. The company does not accept compromises when it is going about quality, so you can be completely confident that this product is 2nd to none. It is manufactured from 1st-rate materials to ensure outstanding reliability. This product provides efficient and worry-free service for many years ahead which makes it the perfect option for your ultimate satisfaction.
Rothco® is a top manufacturer of high-grade military, tactical, outdoor, and survival products. Established in 1953 by Milton Somberg, the company started dealing with clothing and World War II army surplus and over time it became the biggest manufacturer of military clothing and gear in America. Today Rothco® provides a wide assortment of first-rate clothing, military and tactical gear, headwear, footwear, outerwear, camo and paracord products, bags and packs, personal accessories and novelties, etc.