Smith & Wesson™ Black Ops 3.4" Drop Point Serrated Automatic Knife by Rothco®. The Smith and Wesson Black Ops Assisted Open Knife has a 3.4" 4034 stainless steel blade with 4.3" aluminum handle. It has a thumb hole and knob finger with a linear actuator and safety lock.
- Not legal for sale in the following states: New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, Wisconsin, Texas, Illinois, Michigan, Massachusetts and Hawaii
- Can not be sold internationally
|Blade Length: 3.4"|
|Handle Length: 4.3"|
|Material: Stainless Steel, Aluminum|
|Product Origin: TWN|
|Blade Color: Black|
|Blade Style: Drop Point|
|Edge Type: Serrated|
- Built to last, comfortable, and stylish
- Made from innovative materials using modern-day technologies
- Made to provide impeccable quality
Rothco® is a top manufacturer of high-grade military, tactical, outdoor, and survival products. Established in 1953 by Milton Somberg, the company started dealing with clothing and World War II army surplus and over time it became the biggest manufacturer of military clothing and gear in America. Today Rothco® provides a wide assortment of first-rate clothing, military and tactical gear, headwear, footwear, outerwear, camo and paracord products, bags and packs, personal accessories and novelties, etc.