Smith & Wesson™ Extreme Ops 3.3" Tanto Serrated Folding Knife by Rothco®. The Smith and Wesson Extreme OPS Rescue Knife (SWFR2S) is an ideal tool for law enforcement and EMS personnel. The knife features a combo edge blade, seat belt cutter, window punch glass breaker, locking blade pocket with a clip.
- Not legal for sale in the following states: New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, Wisconsin, Texas, Illinois, Michigan, Massachusetts and Hawaii
- Can not be sold internationally
|Blade Material: 7Cr17MoV High Carbon Stainless Steel|
|Overall Length: 8"|
|Handle Length: 4.7"|
|Blade Length: 3.3"|
|Weight: 4.4 oz.|
|Handle Material: Aluminum|
|Blade Color: Black|
|Blade Style: Tanto|
|Edge Type: Serrated|
- Built to last, comfortable, and stylish
- Made from innovative materials using modern-day technologies
- Made to provide impeccable quality
Rothco® is a top manufacturer of high-grade military, tactical, outdoor, and survival products. Established in 1953 by Milton Somberg, the company started dealing with clothing and World War II army surplus and over time it became the biggest manufacturer of military clothing and gear in America. Today Rothco® provides a wide assortment of first-rate clothing, military and tactical gear, headwear, footwear, outerwear, camo and paracord products, bags and packs, personal accessories and novelties, etc.