U.S. Navy Seals 6" Clip Point Fixed Knife by Rothco®. Rothco's US Navy Seals combat knife features a 6" blade with blood groove which provides blade strength while reducing the weight of the knife. The knife also features a belt clip with leg strap for secure placement. Officially Licensed by the United States Navy.
- Not legal for sale in the following states: New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, Wisconsin, Texas, Illinois, Michigan, Massachusetts and Hawaii
- Can not be sold internationally
|Blade Length: 6"|
|Blade Material: 440A Stainless Steel|
|Licensed: Officially Licensed By United States Navy|
|Material: Plastic, Stainless Steel|
|Handle Material: Molded High Impact Plastic|
|NSN : 1095-00-391-1056|
|Product Origin: USA|
|Blade Color: Black|
|Blade Style: Clip Point|
- Built to last, comfortable, and stylish
- Made from innovative materials using modern-day technologies
- Made to provide impeccable quality
Rothco® is a top manufacturer of high-grade military, tactical, outdoor, and survival products. Established in 1953 by Milton Somberg, the company started dealing with clothing and World War II army surplus and over time it became the biggest manufacturer of military clothing and gear in America. Today Rothco® provides a wide assortment of first-rate clothing, military and tactical gear, headwear, footwear, outerwear, camo and paracord products, bags and packs, personal accessories and novelties, etc.