T.A.S.C. 5.9" Gut Hook Fixed Knife with Sheath by Smittybilt®. Trucks and SUVs driven off-road put extreme demands on parts, much more than factory or ordinary aftermarket parts can handle. To make sure your rig can make it to the far ends of the trail and back, count on Smittybilt parts and accessories. With over 55 years' experience designing and building products for 4WD trucks and SUVs, Smittybilt knows what works. Every Smittybilt part and accessory is made to improve your vehicle's performance and/or appearance, and enhance your ownership experience.
- Not legal for sale in the following states: New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, Wisconsin, Texas, Illinois, Michigan, Massachusetts and Hawaii
- Can not be sold internationally
|Blade Length: 5.9"|
|Overall Length: 10.5"|
|Blade Color: Black|
|Blade Style: Gut Hook|
- Engineered to provide superior cutting power
- Made with functionality and style in mind
- Manufactured from strong materials for long-lasting durability
- Proven to deliver excellent resistance to bending and braking
- Ergonomically designed handle for ease of use
- Exceptional value at an affordable price
- 600 Denier Sheath
SmittyBilt®, located in Compton, California, is the leader in the off-road parts and accessories market because they were there at its inception. Founder Basil Smith, also known as "Smitty", was one of the original Southern California 4WD enthusiasts. He started a business called Rock-ett Products, making specialized equipment for trucks and Jeeps, in his garage/machine shop in 1956. Smitty's son Tom began working at Rock-ett at an early age and became head of the ever-expanding enterprise when it became Smittybilt in the 1970s. Under Tom's leadership, the company created innovative products like the original "Nerf Bar" side step, and tubular front and rear bumpers for Jeeps. Today, thanks to their continued involvement in off-roading at all levels of the staff, which enables them to keep abreast of the latest trends and needs in the off-road market, Smittybilt remains the industry leader with a selection of over 2000 different products for trucks and SUVs.