Crossover 2™ 30 L Black Unisex Everyday Backpack (3203835) by Thule®. A laptop backpack for organization on the go. Thule Crossover 2 30 L laptop backpack is designed to keep everything organized, accessible and protected throughout your travels. This backpack has clever compartments that organize your gadgets. The crush-resistant SafeZone pocket that protects fragile items, while the PowerPocket unscrambles your cords and makes it easier to charge your devices on the go. The RFID-blocking pocket also protects your personal information and the two storage sleeves fit a 15.5" laptop or 10.1" tablet. Thule Crossover laptop backpack is designed with lightweight, weather-resistant materials that protect your items - all with a sleek and modern finish.
|Capacity: 30 L|
|Dimensions (LxWxH): 12.6'' x 9.4'' x 18.5''|
|Laptop compartment Dimensions: 15.2" x 10.4" x 1.2"|
|Weight: 2.95 lb|
- Protect and organize smaller items while keeping them easy to access in the heat-molded, crush-resistant SafeZone compartment with zippered storage pocket
- Protect a 14" laptop in dedicated, padded compartment with patented SafeEdge construction
- Organize small electronics and accessories in the front panel with slip pockets, elastic loops, a zippered mesh pocket and the PowerPocket cord management system for charginge on the go
- Protect a 10.1" tablet in the dedicated, soft-lined storage sleeve
- Store water bottles or an umbrella in the gusseted, zippered side pockets
- Safeguard your identity and personal information with a RFID blocking pocket
- Securely attach backpack to rolling luggage with the pass-through panel
- Durable design with raised rails for added protection, lightweight, wear-resistant material and oversized #10 zippers
Thule® designs and manufactures products for outdoor enthusiasts, athletes, and those that lead an active lifestyle. They specialize in developing and marketing cargo transportation solutions so these people can bring their gear with them wherever they go, whatever they drive. Thule was founded in Sweden in 1942, and built their first roof rack system in the 1960s. Today Thule leads the market with innovative products for transporting, bicycles, watercraft, snowsport equipment and other gear on the roof, with the trailer hitch, on the trunk or hatch, or in the pickup bed. Thule manufactures the strongest, most durable and longest lasting load carrying systems on the market, and backs their products with a lifetime warranty. Over 80% of Thule products sold in North America are made in USA, and Thule employs over 1,000 American workers.