EnRoute™ 14 L Black Unisex Everyday Backpack (3203586) by Thule®. A sleek 14 L pack with unique U-shaped opening to easily pack and unload gear. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Manufactured from industry-leading materials using up-to-date equipment, it ensures everlasting reliability and enduring value. This product is distinguished by total quality assurance, unsurpassed by anybody else.
|Capacity: 14 L|
|Dimensions (LxWxH): 10.6'' x 7.9'' x 17.3''|
|Laptop compartment dimensions: 13.5" x 9.1" x 0.9"|
|Material: 330D Nylon mini ripstop, 600D Polyester|
|Weight: 1.61 lb|
- Protect a 13" laptop and 10" tablet in dedicated, padded slip pockets
- Conveniently pack and unload main compartment with wide, U-shaped opening
- Quickly access phone or small valuables in soft-lined pocket
- Keep small accessories secure and easy to find in interior zippered mesh pockets
- Attach extra gear onto hidden lash points on front panel
- Easily store water bottles in mesh side pockets
- Secure excess shoulder strap webbing out of the way with strap management system
- Carry in comfort thanks to padded back panel with airflow channel
Thule® designs and manufactures products for outdoor enthusiasts, athletes, and those that lead an active lifestyle. They specialize in developing and marketing cargo transportation solutions so these people can bring their gear with them wherever they go, whatever they drive. Thule was founded in Sweden in 1942, and built their first roof rack system in the 1960s. Today Thule leads the market with innovative products for transporting, bicycles, watercraft, snowsport equipment and other gear on the roof, with the trailer hitch, on the trunk or hatch, or in the pickup bed. Thule manufactures the strongest, most durable and longest lasting load carrying systems on the market, and backs their products with a lifetime warranty. Over 80% of Thule products sold in North America are made in USA, and Thule employs over 1,000 American workers.