Lithos™ 16 L Concrete/Black Unisex Everyday Backpack (3203820) by Thule®. A modern backpack with secure flap closure built for campus or navigating through town. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Manufactured from industry-leading materials using up-to-date equipment, it ensures everlasting reliability and enduring value. This product is distinguished by total quality assurance, unsurpassed by anybody else.
|Capacity: 16 L|
|Dimensions (LxWxH): 11'' x 7.9'' x 16.5''|
|Laptop compartment Dimensions: 14.1" x 0.7" x 9.7"|
|Material: Polyester Ripstop|
|Weight: 1.43 lb|
- Safeguard a laptop (15" Macbook or 14" PC) in padded, elevated storage pocket
- Protect a 10.1" tablet in dedicated slip pocket
- Secure belongings in main compartment using adjustable flap closure with 9-hook buckle
- Easily locate accessories in zippered interior mesh pocket
- Store a water bottle in side pocket
- Quickly access small items in exterior stash pocket
- Carry in comfort with padded back panel and shoulder straps
- Stay visible in low light conditions with integrated blinky light lash point
- Secure excess shoulder strap webbing out of the way with strap management system
Thule® designs and manufactures products for outdoor enthusiasts, athletes, and those that lead an active lifestyle. They specialize in developing and marketing cargo transportation solutions so these people can bring their gear with them wherever they go, whatever they drive. Thule was founded in Sweden in 1942, and built their first roof rack system in the 1960s. Today Thule leads the market with innovative products for transporting, bicycles, watercraft, snowsport equipment and other gear on the roof, with the trailer hitch, on the trunk or hatch, or in the pickup bed. Thule manufactures the strongest, most durable and longest lasting load carrying systems on the market, and backs their products with a lifetime warranty. Over 80% of Thule products sold in North America are made in USA, and Thule employs over 1,000 American workers.