RoundTrip Transition 54" x 15.5" x 37" Black Hard Travel Case by Thule®. Ultra-protective, hard-shell premium bike case with integrated bike assembly stand that makes shipping and traveling with your bike simple. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an affordable cost.
|Dimensions: 54" x 15.5" x 37"|
|Weight: 39 lb|
- Safety is ensured by a tough ABS shell and a sturdy base rail made of lightweight aluminum
- Integrated bike stand doubles as a convenient bike holder and work stand
- Nylon wheel bags prevent frame and wheel contact
- Integrated wheels for easy transport
- Easy to pack bike and assemble during traveling using the integrated assembly stand
- Thru axle adapters for 15mm and 20mm axles included
- Fits most road, mountain, and cyclocross bikes
Thule® designs and manufactures products for outdoor enthusiasts, athletes, and those that lead an active lifestyle. They specialize in developing and marketing cargo transportation solutions so these people can bring their gear with them wherever they go, whatever they drive. Thule was founded in Sweden in 1942, and built their first roof rack system in the 1960s. Today Thule leads the market with innovative products for transporting, bicycles, watercraft, snowsport equipment and other gear on the roof, with the trailer hitch, on the trunk or hatch, or in the pickup bed. Thule manufactures the strongest, most durable and longest lasting load carrying systems on the market, and backs their products with a lifetime warranty. Over 80% of Thule products sold in North America are made in USA, and Thule employs over 1,000 American workers.