Subterra™ 40 L Mineral Convertible Travel Bag/Backpack by Thule®. A convertible carry-on for the modern traveler. The 40 L Thule Subterra convertible carry-on duffel is a versatile, soft-sided travel bag designed to help maximize packing space. It includes a separate sleek laptop sleeve with a tablet pocket so that your computer is quick to access at all times. The bag opens like a suitcase, making it easy to pack all your items. The dedicated shoe compartment is also a convenient place to separate your dirty items from everything else. The bag can be carried as a duffel or a backpack with straps that tuck away. This feature-rich carry-on bag is perfect for a modern traveler who appreciates smart design, clean lines and a modern look.
|Capacity: 40 L|
|Dimensions (LxWxH): 8.3" x 13.8" x 21.7"|
|Weight: 3.5 lb|
|Material: 800D Nylon|
- Can be carried in two different ways: as a backpack and a shoulder bag (all straps tuck away when not in use)
- Laptop and tablet can be carried separate from the bag in removable sleeve with tablet storage, PowerPocket and accessory organization
- Cords are neatly managed between your device and your mobile charger in the internal PowerPocket
- Keep belongings organized and contained with the zippered mesh divider in the main compartment
- Separate your shoes and dirty laundry from other belongings in the multi-purpose compartment
- Smooth lifting and rearranging in overhead bins with top, side and bottom grab handles
- Complies with carry-on requirements for most airlines
- Effortless travel thanks to secure attachment to rolling luggage using the pass-through panel
- Securely store and easily access important documents in hidden passport pocket behind pass-through panel
- Quick access to keys, wallet and smaller items through zippered mesh pocket
Thule® designs and manufactures products for outdoor enthusiasts, athletes, and those that lead an active lifestyle. They specialize in developing and marketing cargo transportation solutions so these people can bring their gear with them wherever they go, whatever they drive. Thule was founded in Sweden in 1942, and built their first roof rack system in the 1960s. Today Thule leads the market with innovative products for transporting, bicycles, watercraft, snowsport equipment and other gear on the roof, with the trailer hitch, on the trunk or hatch, or in the pickup bed. Thule manufactures the strongest, most durable and longest lasting load carrying systems on the market, and backs their products with a lifetime warranty. Over 80% of Thule products sold in North America are made in USA, and Thule employs over 1,000 American workers.