Men's Big Digit Dgtl 48mm Grey/Black Watch with Black Silicone or Resin Strap by Timex®. The DGTL collection incorporates the digital features to keep up with your lifestyle — including chronograph functionality and alarm/alert systems.The DGTL collection brings together durable cases, scratch-resistant lens and soft silicone or resin strap options for lasting durability.Timex created revolutionary Indiglo backlight technology, changing how the world told time in the dark.This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an affordable cost.
- Adjustable black 17mm silicone strap fits up to 8-inch wrist circumference
- 24-Hour Chronograph with 1/100-second resolution; daily alarm
- Two time zones; 24-hour military time mode; day, date & month calendar
- Black 48mm resin case with red accents; acrylic lens; gray digital display; Indiglo light-up watch dial
- Water resistant to 50 m (165 ft): In general, suitable for short periods of recreational swimming, but not diving or snorkeling
Quality Timekeeping Since 1854. It's roots date back to 1854 in Waterbury, Connecticut, a time when how you made something was just as important as what you made. The Watch that Made the Dollar Famous. In 1895 five pounds of candy cost 35 cents, and one dollar got you the Yankee pocket watch. By the turn of the century, over six million were sold. Even Mark Twain was a fan. Timex® brand watches arrived with the V-conic, the first high-quality mass produced watch movement. At the end of the decade, every third watch sold was a Timex.