Yukon Small Brown Sheepskin Mittens (9350S) by US Sheepskin®. 1 Pair. The thickest warmest mitten US Sheepskin offer. Designed for rugged durability and warmth for cold weather conditions. Available in the color Stoney. Made in the USA.
- Pinnacle of luxurious comfort with a sophisticated touch and supple feel
- Sheepskin creates a natural insulating effect, delivering superior heat transfer and breathability
- Will keep you warm in the coldest winter and cool in the hottest summer
- Made from the finest wool fiber for unmatched durability
- Available in a choice of vivid colors and eye-catching patterns for every taste
- Cut and tailored to perfection to fit like a glove
Headquartered in Tacoma, Washington, US Sheepskin® is one of the largest manufacturers of sheepskin products in North America. Since its beginning in 1976, the company has bent over backwards to help you stay comfortable, no matter whether you’re at home, outdoors, or behind the wheel. From seat and headrest covers to hats, gloves, rugs, pillows, and much more, US Sheepskin offers a diverse line of premium-grade sheepskin products designed to give you the ultimate in comfort and luxury. Top-of-the-line US Sheepskin products are breathable, gentle on your skin, and don’t give off an electrical charge. What’s more? Unlike their synthetic counterparts, they absorb sweat immediately, and can even help activate blood circulation. Go with US Sheepskin to enjoy natural comfort wherever you are!