Enduro 8" Orange Playground Ball (VPG8HNOR) by Voit®. Perfect for school playgrounds and community centers, this Voit™ Enduro 8.5" Playground Ball lets children engage in a wide range of athletic activities and games. For consistent performance, the ball features a nylon-wound construction, which helps ensure the ball will keep its shape through intense games. Made for games like kickball and soccer, which don't involve the bombardment of players, this ball is great for high impact games. Add a dash of fun to recess, gym class or after-school sports with the colorful design of this ball.
|Activity: Kickball, Soccer|
|Design: Solid color|
|Quantity: 1 Piece|
- Nylon-wound construction retains air and shape for consistent play
- Harder than most playground balls for use in high-impact games
- 8.5" diameter is perfect for activities like soccer and kickball
- Vibrant design adds a pop of color to the school playground or park
- Toughest most durable playground ball
- Nylon wound for more durability and shape retention
- Designed to withstand all high-impact playground activities
Voit® is the technology-driven, fast-growing company that is famed for its pioneering soccer, basketball, football, and volleyball balls. The company’s legacy began in Worthington Indiana. In 1927 Voit created and patented its first natural rubber ball. Thirteen years later the company launched official tennis balls approved by USLTA. Then, in 1962 it designed its first water polo ball and in 1984 the company presented basketball balls that were later certified by FIBA. Not long before the beginning of the 21 century, Voit got FIFA certification. The company kept moving forward and in 2006 it became the pioneer of the sports pink movement and the creator of the first pink ball rolling on a football field.