Enduro CS3 Yellow Volleyball Ball (VCS3HXXX) by Voit®. Help kids improve their motor skills and have a blast with this Voit™ Enduro CS3 8.5" Kickball. As players kick or throw the ball, the rubber cover makes sure that it holds up to repeated impacts with the ground or other players. Keeping gameplay safe, the ball has a soft feel, which lets players make confident catches and plays. The ball keeps its shape and retains air throughout the game thanks to its nylon-wound construction, which means you'll spend less time pumping and more time playing.
- Pump not included.
|Quantity: 1 Piece|
- Nylon-wound construction retains air and shape over the course of the game
- Rubber cover withstands the tough bouncing and impacts of kickball
- Soft feel enables comfortable kicking and lets players take on the ball with confidence
- The original 8-1/2" playground kickball
- Nylon wound construction provides increased shape and air retention
- Durable but soft rubber cover for all your tough kicking activities
Voit® is the technology-driven, fast-growing company that is famed for its pioneering soccer, basketball, football, and volleyball balls. The company’s legacy began in Worthington Indiana. In 1927 Voit created and patented its first natural rubber ball. Thirteen years later the company launched official tennis balls approved by USLTA. Then, in 1962 it designed its first water polo ball and in 1984 the company presented basketball balls that were later certified by FIBA. Not long before the beginning of the 21 century, Voit got FIFA certification. The company kept moving forward and in 2006 it became the pioneer of the sports pink movement and the creator of the first pink ball rolling on a football field.