P99™ BB CO2 Airsoft Pistol by Walther®. Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned professional, Walther goal is to help you succeed. To this end, Walther scrutinize even Walther best products for ways to make them better. Walther try out innovative materials and develop new production methods. When it comes to quality, Walther make no compromises, and sport shooters all over the globe appreciate it.
- Not legal for sale in the following states: Washington, California, Colorado, North Dakota, Minnesota, Missouri, Wisconsin, Illinois, Michigan, Mississippi, Maine, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, New York, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia and Florida
- Can not be sold internationally
|Max Velocity: 380 fps|
|Shot Capacity: 15|
- Thoroughly tested through the manufacturing process
- Carefully designed using cutting-edge technology
- Made to meet international standards for quality and safety
Founded in 1886 in Zella-Mehlis, Thuringia, the Carl Walther company today is known for large-caliber pistols used by police and other law enforcement authorities. Additionally, it makes high-quality sporting weapons. In both of these areas it can look back on a tradition of excellent gunmaking going back now 130 years. Legendary handguns bearing the famous Walther® ribbon logo include the Walther PPK (favored by Agent 007 James Bond), the P.38/P1 pistol of the German army and the well-known P99 and PPQ, all of which have large fan communities throughout the world. In 1993 the company was acquired by the UMAREX Group, which is based in Arnsberg, Germany. Carl Walther manufactures most of its weapons in the factory which it established in 2005 in Ulm, and it has its headquarters together with its parent company Umarex in Arnsberg. A U.S. subsidiary, Walther Arms, was founded in Fort Smith, Arkansas, in 2013.