Roll Pin Starter Set by Wheeler Engineering®. The Wheeler Engineering Roll Pin Punches are machined from hardened steel to prevent bending or breaking while driving any size roll pin. The punches are designed with a hemispherical tip to provide proper alignment of the roll pin to prevent damage to the roll pin and firearm.
- This product is Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable.
|Type: Roll Pin Starter Set|
- Machined And Hardened From Steel To Prevent Bending Or Breaking While Starting Roll Pins
- Designed With A Counter-Bored Top To Properly Align And Start The Roll Pin, Preventing Damage To The Firearm
- Knurled Handles
- Multi-functionality and effectiveness
- Designed with the latest innovations
- Absolute quality, great durability, and solid workmanship
- 9 piece set: 5/16", 1/4", 7/32", 3/16", 5/32", 1/8", 3/32", 5/64", 1/16" punches
- Nylon pouch
Gunsmiths around the world require tools that offer reliability and innovation, while providing years of dependable service. Wheeler Engineering® tools are of the highest quality and most are priced below similar products, which makes them affordable for both professional gunsmiths and home do-it-yourselfers. Designed with the utmost care and meticulous attention to detail by seasoned professionals, Wheeler Engineering products guarantee high efficiency and value you’ve been looking for. Their workmanship is guaranteed for life. Their dependability is ensured by the use of top-grade materials. So, when it comes safety and functionality, trust nothing but Wheeler Engineering.