Jet™ Competition Intermediate 28.5" Brown Basketball Ball (1366528) by Wilson®. Playing knockout at an open gym or knocking down free-throws after a hard workout, the Jet Competition is designed to suit any young hooper's dreams. Durable and affordable, this is the prime choice for beginners and seasoned vets alike all you require is a love for the game.
- Indoor use only.
|Channel Construction: Patented Laid In Composite Leather|
|Cover Construction: Composite|
|Playing Surface: Indoor|
|Ball Size: Intermediate (28.5")|
|Color: Orange, Black|
|Color Family: Orange|
|Material: Composite leather|
- Microfiber composite for soft touch and grip in game conditions
- Laid In Composite Channels provide unparalleled control
- Cushion Core Carcass allows a softer feel that's easier to grip and touch around the rim
- Approved for play by the National Federation of State High School Associations (NFHS)
- Cushion Core Technology™ provides a soft, responsive feel as players develop basketball skills
- High-performance composite leather holds up to drills and games on indoor courts
- Laid-in channels allow players to easily find the ideal hand placement for hitting their shots
- Pebbled composite channels promote a steady grip for accurate dribbling, shooting and passing
Players gearing up for a big game or honing their fundamentals will enjoy a sure grip on the rock with this Wilson™ Jet™ Competition Indoor Basketball. When athletes make quick cuts, put up shots or secure the boards, they'll love the high-performance composite leather with pebbled composite channels that offers precise ball control. Cushion Core Technology™ yields a soft touch that doesn't sting or bounce harshly, letting players work on catching fast passes and blocking shots. NFHS approved, the ball can be used in Junior High School competitions and in practice.
Wilson® is the world's leading manufacturer of ball sports equipment. Wilson core sports are tennis, baseball, American football, golf, basketball, softball, badminton and squash. The Wilson business is structured into three business areas: Racquet Sports, Team Sports and Golf. Headquartered in Chicago, in the United States, Wilson employs over 1,600 people globally. Dedicated sales network serves customers in over 100 countries. At the heart of sports history for almost a century, no other company has been as influential and intimately involved in shaping the games of tennis, golf, baseball and American football as Wilson. As the originator of breakthrough technologies, Wilson has produced legendary classics and earned world-wide legitimacy in each sport it participates in. Backed by generations of athletes, Wilson is the true American icon in the world of sports equipment.