TD Leather Series Youth Football Ball (3F1300) by Wilson®. 1 Piece. Your team can take the gridiron to unleash a devastating aerial attack and pound the ground with the Wilson® Traditional Leather Football. Whether it's the practice field or this week's big game, the ball's durable, multi-layered lining retains its shape through repeated kicks, passes and tackles. Quarterbacks, running backs and receivers alike will benefit from the Wilson 899 Leather™ construction, which contributes a deep, pebbled surface that works with the ACL™ laces for controlled passes and a secure grip on the ball.
|Color: Brown, White, Gold|
|Color Family: Brown|
- Grip stripes and ACL™ laces promote throwing accuracy for long, downfield bombs or quick passes to move the chains
- Lockstitch construction and lining with multiple layers help the ball maintain its proper shape during intense gameplay
- Made with Wilson 899 Leather™ to provide offensive players with a sure grip on the pebbled surface when snagging a pass or getting tackled
- Multi-ply bladder for air retention and moisture control to help minimize maintenance during the season
- 899 Wilson Leather Lockstich construction
- ACL™ Lacing System with Wilson® exclusive grip stripes
- Official size is NFHS approved
- Superior grade materials for ultimate protection
- Built to deliver excellent performance and functionality
- Ensures ease of use and excellent efficiency
- Crafted using the state of the art technology
Wilson® is the world's leading manufacturer of ball sports equipment. Wilson core sports are tennis, baseball, American football, golf, basketball, softball, badminton and squash. The Wilson business is structured into three business areas: Racquet Sports, Team Sports and Golf. Headquartered in Chicago, in the United States, Wilson employs over 1,600 people globally. Dedicated sales network serves customers in over 100 countries. At the heart of sports history for almost a century, no other company has been as influential and intimately involved in shaping the games of tennis, golf, baseball and American football as Wilson. As the originator of breakthrough technologies, Wilson has produced legendary classics and earned world-wide legitimacy in each sport it participates in. Backed by generations of athletes, Wilson is the true American icon in the world of sports equipment.