Vectr™ Black/Titanium US 3.5-5.5 Knee-High Men's Compression Socks (9336340666387) by 2XU®. Introducing the 2XU Vectr sock with X-LOCK compression technology. Powerful compression support locks the foot in place to improve stabilisation and optimise movement across a range of activities.
- Care Instructions: Machine wash in cold water with like colors. Do NOT Tumble dry. Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun. Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets. Do not iron.
|Length: Knee High|
|US Size: 3.5-5.5|
|Calf Size: 11.75-14.5" (30-37 cm)|
|Material: 88% Nylon / 12% Invista LYCRA™|
|Main Color: Black/Titanium|
- Proprioceptive ankle and arch stabilisation
- Improved coordination
- Promote circulation in the foot
- Nylon - Lightweight. Breathable. Durable
- X-Lock supports plantar fascia, arch and ankle to optimise foot strike and push-off
- Blister prevention design
- Ergonomic left/right foot improves fit and comfort
- Light cushioning to support forefoot impact, push-off, and heel impact without the bulk
- Anti-abrasion seamless toe construction for comfort
- Mesh panel for ventilation
- Permanent antibacterial and anti-odour
- (1 Pair) Knee High Men's Compression Socks.
Driven by a relentless pursuit to multiply human performance, 2XU® is the world’s most advanced technical apparel company that was launched when former professional triathlete Jamie Hunt turned his passion for sport into an obsession with performance fabrics. Its garments are backed by almost a decade of research from the world renowned Australian Institute of Sport (AIS) and RMIT University. Over the past 13 years, the company has developed a compression fabric that is highly powerful, lightweight and flexible for the ultimate performance. It features durable high-filament nylon yarns and the most powerful and long-lasting elastane yarns for consistent power, shape and comfort with repeated wear. 2XU compression has a controlled graduation profile to increase blood flow, reduce blood lactate and increase lymphatic drainage. From development through to production, 2XU compression garments are tested using the medically certified Salzmann device. NBA teams, NFL teams, the US Navy SEALs, Olympians, world champions and celebrities all choose to train, perform and recover in 2XU.