Adventure Dog Series Trail Dog Multiple Days Supply Medical Kit by Adventure Medical Kits®. This dog-specific kit gives you comprehensive medical solutions for your trail buddy. It is catered to the types of injuries dogs encounter most on the trail - primarily to their paws, with an assortment of dressings, bandages, and tools like the splinter picker/tick removers to remove ticks, thorns, or those pesky fox tails.
- Ideal uses: Hiking, Backpacking, Urban, Family, Camping, Hunting, Fishing
- Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted
|Trip Duration: Multiple Days Supply|
|Size: 7.5" x 1.5" x 5.3"|
|Group Size: 1 Person|
|Weight: 0.75 lb|
- Thoroughly designed to elevate your safety
- Will make your adventures more comfortable
- Developed to help render fast and effective first aid
Splinter Picker/Tick Remover
Safely remove splinters and ticks from your dog's paws and body.
Safely administer 1st aid to your dog by 1st muzzling them with this triangular bandage.
Cohesive Elastic Bandage
Easily wrap injuries with this self-adhering bandage which doesn't stick to fur.
- 2 - Sterile Gauze Dressing, 3" x 3", Pkg./2
- 2 - Sterile Non-Adherent Dressing, 2" x 3"
- 1 - Conforming Gauze Bandage, 2"
- 1 - Irrigation Syringe, 10cc. with 18 Gauge Tip
- 1 - Saline Wound & Eye Wash
- 1 - Elastic Bandage Self Adhering, 2"
- 3 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment
- 6 - Antiseptic Wipe
- 2 - Alcohol Swab
- 1 - Triangular Bandage (See Instructions For use As Muzzle
- 1 - Pet 1st Aid Manual
- 1 - Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
- 1 - Hydrogen Peroxide 3%, 1 oz. (To Induce Vomiting)
Medication (When Giving To Animals, Only Give Doses Prescribed by Veterinarian)
- 2 - Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg.), Pkg./1
Adventure Medical Kits reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary.
Recognizing the need for medical kits designed for those traveling far from medical care, Adventure Medical Kits® revolutionized the first aid industry when it was founded in 1989 and continues to do so today. The brand’s love of the outdoors is matched only by its drive to create products that allow outdoor enthusiasts to stay healthy, whatever their activity. The company has designed a range of kits tailored to meet the unique needs encountered in various outdoor activities. You can choose from professional, mountain, sportsman, adventure first aid, adventure dog series as well as marine, travel, and ultratight/watertight kits. The brand also offers premium trauma kits and tourniquets, water filters, and supplies like kit refills and additions, insect repellents, blisters, bandages, etc.