Montlake™ Antique Beige Patio Chair Seat Cushion (62-017-BEIGE-EC) by Classic Accessories®. Montlake FadeSafe fabric uses a high-denier polyester to give you maximum comfort and lasting performance. High-quality foams use a dense core with a softer outer layer to provide just the right amount of give for a firm but comfortable surface. These cushions provide a fashion-forward look with durable materials to make your patio space appealing and inviting whenever you want to go outdoors. When you buy a Classic Accessories patio cushion you are not just getting a cushion; you're also purchasing lasting comfort and peace of mind.
- Foam will need to be stuffed into the slip cover upon arrival. The foam and slip cover are specially engineered to make stuffing easy.
|Size: 21"W x 19"D x 5"Thick|
|Color: Antique Beige|
|Seat Width: 21"|
|Seat Depth: 19"|
|Seat Thickness: 5"|
|Style: Solid Color|
- Montlake FadeSafe solution dyed fabric is both stylish and engineered to resist fading
- Resists stains and helps keep rain out and your cushion foam protected
- Patented adjustable strapping system allows for easy adjustment and excellent security under all loads. These click-close straps keep your cushions exactly where you want them and also ensure that they look great on your furniture
- Double-stitched seams ensure strength under stress while piping adds a sophisticated look. Bound interior seams are engineered to provide strength and durability at the most demanding joints. Box stitched construction is modern but classic, providing a lasting shape and durability that is superior to cushions with knife-edged and bull-nosed construction methods
- Zippers lock to keep a tight closure and assist in stuffing the cushion. They are stored in protective garages to prevent scratching your furniture when closed and offer a clean look
- 1 x Chair Seat Cushion
As the world's leading vehicle, motorcycle, RV, patio furniture, UTV, and many other covers and accessories manufacturer since 1984, Classic Accessories® is more than a symbol of excellent protection. It was founded in 1983 to manufacture automotive accessories such as fuzzy dice, seat belt pads, and steering wheel covers and came from those pretty humble beginnings to where it is today. Classic Accessories never rests on its laurels and keeps developing new innovative products and technologies constantly expanding its merchandise. Manufactured with more than 30 years of experience and made of premium fabrics, all covers protect things from scratches, dust, fading, and yellowing saving their attractive look for years.