F44 The Ultimate 11" Triangulated Concentric Elliptical Waterproof Coil 4-Tone All-Purpose Metal Detector by Fisher®. The F44 is a fully weatherproof, easy to use manual ground balance detector. It has superfast retune speed with excellent target separation and easy to use Discrimination, Sensitivity, Notch and Pinpoint features. Fe-Tone® adjustable iron audio allows you to set the volume of ferrous targets lower than the volume of non-ferrous targets for increased clarity on desirable targets. GROUND-GRAB® Computerized Ground Balancing and Manual Ground Balance make it easy to tune the F44 to the soil you are hunting in. Easily identify buried targets with the 9-Segment Target Categories and a 0-99 numeric Target-ID enhanced with 4-Tone Audo-ID System. Custom made allow users to set their own tones. Rain or shine the F44 excels when most detectors can't!
- Recommended for: Inclement Weather Hunting, Beach Hunting, Coin Shooting, Jewelry Hunting, Relic Hunting.
|Search Coil Diameter: 11" Triangulated Concentric Elliptical|
|Waterproof Coil: Yes|
|Audio Tone ID Levels: 4-Tone|
|Batteries: (2) AA Alkaline Batteries|
|Battery Life: 25-30 hrs|
|Operating Frequency: 7.69 kHz|
|Weight: 2.3 lb (1 kg)|
- Fe-Tone® (Adjustable Iron Audio)
- Ground Grab® Computerized Ground Balancing
- Manual Ground Balance
- 9-Segment Visual Target-ID
- Large 2-Digit, 1-99 Numeric Target-ID
- Iron Identifier Icon
- Backlight for Low Light Conditions
- 5 Modes of Operation: Jewelry, Coin, Artifact, Custom, All Metal
- 20 Levels of Adjustable Sensitivity
- 20 Levels of Adjustable Volume
- Non-Volatile Memory Saves Settings
- Will make your outdoor experience more fulfilling and pleasant
- Engineered to combine ultimate performance and value
- Ergonomic design, precision, and versatility
Since 1931, Fisher® has been the most trusted name in metal detection. Whether you are locating buried utilities, in need of security walk through metal detectors or want to find long buried treasures, Fisher technology will find it fast. From analog to digital, in single or multiple frequencies, Fisher quality and innovation are your reliable source for underground locating equipment.