G10 MULE 3.938" Tanto Folding Knife (3064) by Ka-Bar®. Hefty folder with G10 handle scales and gun-metal gray bolster & blade tackles the toughest tasks in style. Features a reversible pocket clip. Looking for a high-quality knife that will help you perform your tasks with little effort from your side? Then this top-notch knife is the way to go. The knife has a specially designed blade made from the highest strength materials to ensure you will get a precise cut at all times. What's more, it is highly resistant to impact and corrosion, so it will serve you for years to come.
- Not legal for sale in the following states: New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, Wisconsin, Texas, Illinois, Michigan, Massachusetts and Hawaii
- Can not be sold internationally
|Weight: 9.6 oz.|
|Steel: 5Cr15 SS|
|Blade Type: Folder|
|Lock Style: Lockback|
|Blade Length: 3.938"|
|Overall Length: 9.25"|
|Edge Angles: 15°|
|Handle Material: G10|
|Made in: China|
|Blade Thickness: 0.125"|
|Blade Width: 1.063"|
|Blade Color: Black|
- Crafted using the finest materials and the latest technology for unbeatable strength
- Made to provide excellent corrosion resistance for long-lasting service life
- Guaranteed to offer exceptional edge holding ability and stiffness
- Ergonomic, easy-to-grip-handle for maximum convenience
- Tested to ensure an extremely sharp cutting edge right out of the box
- Knife with Pocket Clip
The unique process to make a KA-BAR® knife combines the talent of experienced craftspeople, expertise of knife enthusiasts, detailed finishing and rigorous inspection and testing.
If you’re in need of high-quality knives, there’s no need to look anywhere else other than KA-BAR®! A world-leading manufacturer of superior-grade cutlery products, KA-BAR offers a wide selection of military, hunting, sporting, all-purpose utility, and outdoor survival knives that provide the ultimate in reliability and performance. Whether you’re a police officer, an avid hunter, or a die-hard outdoor enthusiast surviving in the elements, KA-BAR has the knife that’s right for you. The company has been making knives since 1898 and each knife undergoes its unique manufacturing processes and testing to ensure corrosion resistance, strength, edge holding ability, and an out-of-the-box razor sharp cutting edge.