Little Finn 3.625" Straight Back Fixed Knife with Sheath by Ka-Bar®. One of six classically styled leather handled hunters, the Little Finn has been a popular member of the KA-BAR product line since the early 1900's. Features brass guard and aluminum butt cap. Plastic lined leather sheath included.
- Not legal for sale in the following states: New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, Wisconsin, Texas, Illinois, Michigan, Massachusetts and Hawaii
- Can not be sold internationally
|Weight: 1.6 oz.|
|Steel: DIN 1.4116 SS|
|Blade Type: Fixed Blade|
|Blade Length: 3.625"|
|Overall Length: 7"|
|Handle Material: Leather|
|Shape: Straight Point|
|Butt Cap/Guard: Brass|
|Made in: Knife Made in Taiwan, Sheath Made in Mexico|
|Blade Thickness: 0.094"|
|Blade Width: 0.531"|
- Crafted using the finest materials and the latest technology for unbeatable strength
- Made to provide excellent corrosion resistance for long-lasting service life
- Guaranteed to offer exceptional edge holding ability and stiffness
- Ergonomic, easy-to-grip-handle for maximum convenience
- Tested to ensure an extremely sharp cutting edge right out of the box
- Leather Sheath
The unique process to make a KA-BAR® knife combines the talent of experienced craftspeople, expertise of knife enthusiasts, detailed finishing and rigorous inspection and testing.
If you’re in need of high-quality knives, there’s no need to look anywhere else other than KA-BAR®! A world-leading manufacturer of superior-grade cutlery products, KA-BAR offers a wide selection of military, hunting, sporting, all-purpose utility, and outdoor survival knives that provide the ultimate in reliability and performance. Whether you’re a police officer, an avid hunter, or a die-hard outdoor enthusiast surviving in the elements, KA-BAR has the knife that’s right for you. The company has been making knives since 1898 and each knife undergoes its unique manufacturing processes and testing to ensure corrosion resistance, strength, edge holding ability, and an out-of-the-box razor sharp cutting edge.