USA Short 5.25" Clip Point Fixed Knife with Sheath (1251) by Ka-Bar®. A more compact version of the traditional KA-BAR marked KA-BAR USA. Leather sheath included. Made in the USA. Developed with utmost precision using the most advanced technologies, this top-rated product by KA-BAR ensures sublime quality and great value. It complies with the stringent standards for safety and reliability and guarantees a long-lasting service life. Boasting a refined design and leading innovations, this product is a high-end option in the industry.
- Not legal for sale in the following states: New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, Wisconsin, Texas, Illinois, Michigan, Massachusetts and Hawaii
- Can not be sold internationally
|Weight: 6.4 oz.|
|Steel: 1095 Cro-Van|
|Blade Type: Fixed Blade|
|Blade Length: 5.25"|
|Overall Length: 9.25"|
|Edge Angles: 20°|
|Handle Material: Leather|
|Butt Cap/Guard: 12 gA Commercial Grd Carbon Steel|
|Made in: Knife Made in USA, Sheath Made in Mexico|
|Blade Thickness: 0.165"|
|Blade Width: 0.906"|
|Blade Color: Black|
|Blade Style: Clip Point|
- Crafted using the finest materials and the latest technology for unbeatable strength
- Made to provide excellent corrosion resistance for long-lasting service life
- Guaranteed to offer exceptional edge holding ability and stiffness
- Ergonomic, easy-to-grip-handle for maximum convenience
- Tested to ensure an extremely sharp cutting edge right out of the box
- Leather Sheath
The unique process to make a KA-BAR® knife combines the talent of experienced craftspeople, expertise of knife enthusiasts, detailed finishing and rigorous inspection and testing.
If you’re in need of high-quality knives, there’s no need to look anywhere else other than KA-BAR®! A world-leading manufacturer of superior-grade cutlery products, KA-BAR offers a wide selection of military, hunting, sporting, all-purpose utility, and outdoor survival knives that provide the ultimate in reliability and performance. Whether you’re a police officer, an avid hunter, or a die-hard outdoor enthusiast surviving in the elements, KA-BAR has the knife that’s right for you. The company has been making knives since 1898 and each knife undergoes its unique manufacturing processes and testing to ensure corrosion resistance, strength, edge holding ability, and an out-of-the-box razor sharp cutting edge.