Barricade 3.5" Clip Point Folding Knife by Kershaw®. The Kershaw Barricade is a value-priced rescue knife with standout features & standout color. A bulwark against unpreparedness, the Barricade has all the key features needed in an emergency knife all wrapped up in a bright orange "see me" package. A carbide glassbreaker is built into the butt end. The sculpted glass-filled nylon handle offers a secure grip whether in glass-striking position or when using the blade. If needed to free a trapped victim, the built-in cord cutter will zip through seat belts and cord quickly and easily.
- Not legal for sale in the following states: New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, Wisconsin, Texas, Illinois, Michigan, Massachusetts and Hawaii
- Can not be sold internationally
|Steel: 8Cr13MoV, black-oxide coating|
|Handle: Glass-filled nylon|
|Blade Length: 3.5" / 8.9 cm|
|Folded Length: 5" / 12.7 cm|
|Overall Length: 8.5" / 21.6 cm|
|Weight: 4.5 oz. / 128 g|
|Lock Type: Liner Lock|
|Blade Style: Clip Point|
- Carbide glassbreaker tip, built-in cord / seatbelt cutter
- Flipper or thumb stud - Single-position deep-carry pocketclip (right, tip-down)
- Multifunction - Has multiple blades or tools, enabling it to perform multiple functions
- Flipper - May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives
- The "flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle
- SpeedSafe Assisted Opening - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper, built into many Kershaw best sellers
- Liner Lock - Locks the blade open during use, one side of the knife's steel "liner," the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open
- Single-position - The pocketclip is in a fixed position on the knife handle, usually it is positioned for tip-down, right-handed carry, though this may vary
The blade steel is 8Cr13MoV, which can take and hold a sharp edge, yet resharpens easily. Kershaw's skilled heat treatment brings out the best in this top-value steel. The blade is black-oxide coated to add an extra measure of protection from the elements. A secure liner lock keeps the blade locked safely open during use, then closes easily when your tasks are done. The modified clip-point blade opens one-handed with SpeedSafe assisted opening and the flipper. For convenient carry, it also features a deep-carry pocketclip that enables the knife to ride securely low in your pocket.
Kershaw® was founded in 1974 to design and manufacture tools that knife users would be proud to own, carry, and use. This has meant that every Kershaw knife must be of the highest quality. Whether it’s a hardworking pocketknife, a hunting knife, or a special collectors’ edition, Kershaw always chooses appropriate, high-quality materials and is dedicated to intensive craftsmanship. Along with extremely tight tolerances and state-of-the-art manufacturing techniques, this ensures that Kershaw knives provide a lifetime of performance.